Friday 26 September 2008

Flumserberg - Part 3 (final)

Coming down is always faster than going up. It took us about an hour down.

The mist was cleared for some areas and we were able to see slightly clearer views.

The sun is out! Yeah!
I wonder if I was a solar-powered equipment previously. Without sunshine, I'm like a zombie.
When I spoke to some Swiss who had heard about Singapore, they were saying oh it's a lovely place, so much sun and beaches unlike in Switzerland, so cold all the time. One of Uncle Tan's colleagues even remarked that we are living in paradise with so much sun and having nice beaches around (in Asia). Well, it seems that the pastures are always greener on the other side :)


Uncle Tan and his 'vapor' act again ;p

I suppose this is to rescue those who got lost in the mountains?

The way down
Civilization at last :)
Somehow, the clouds just looks at the mountain peaks.

By the time we reach here, which was about 5+pm, this gondola station going up to other mountains were already closed.

The smile after a couple of screams.
I thought I was in a slow roller coaster ride as it was quite a steep descent. Somehow, the screaming did distract me from having that wobbly feeling :)



The Walensee

There was no one at the train station except us and we had to wait for more almost an hour for the train as Unterterzan is a small town.

The sheep are still grazing and we were surprised to see some of them having very long tails.

Here comes the train.

The sunset view from the train.
View of Walensee from the train


No comments: