Saturday 26 April 2008

Pictures of Mount Titlis

13 Apr, Mount Titlis

My friends made their way to Mt Titlis at 8.30am, Zurich time, together with Uncle Tan, who is adventurous enough to try what it feels under -14 deg celcius with his not- so-winter-wear clothings. Total travelling time takes about 3 hours with train changes and a 45 mins cable car ride. As I'm definitely not well clothed or well 'insulated' to go up, plus the 3 hr travelling time and the cable car ride, ok they can go ahead :)

Getting ready for the trip

Ok, this is gross...but Uncle Tan took this to show that this hole in the toilet is really a hole - leading directly to the railway tracks...strange, the one that I went was similar to those found on the plane...hmm......fortunately Ms Wong paid Fr 2 to visit the toilet before they depart. But she almost couldn't make it up the train...thanks to Wendy for her 'prayers' ;p

So be careful when you walk on the train tracks especially those doing their wedding photoshoot ;p
Sceneries along the way
Uncle Tan couldn't resist taking a pic with this doggy.

Osama's wife??
Oh can you see? She's smiling & posing for the camera :)


Finally arrived at the destination!

Hope you're looking @ the kid, not the butt ;p

Whoa...2.45m high...no wonder Uncle Tan is feeling a little giddy...

Looks like those in the cartoons ya?
Christmas trees


Shawna: Snow! Snow!

Wendy: C'mon, time to do 'my thing' here...'smokin'...hehe...



Uncle Tan's lunch, compared to the girls'...


...especially to the one holding the fries...
"I want more! More! Gimme More More More! Snow? Ok snow also can!!!"

And so they ate...

And they ate...and ate... ...

"Erm...ok, I'll just take a pic will do..."
(Dear, are they your friends?? I'm already feeling giddy because of the altitude and they still can eat so much??!)

Ok, better leave this place before they finish all the food...

Snowing heavily...

See the different shapes of snow?

Think Ms Teo has the natural insulator generated from all the food she ate, so no need for outer coat liao ;p

Inside the ice cave

Uncle Tan: Er...help, I'm frozen, I can't move my arms...my fingers are stuck...

Close up shot of the falling snow cum frozen face ;p

The 'pro' skiers

The real pro ones should be here.
Ms Wong: Oh where is my prince charming on his ski?


Icicles on the leaves...hmm...reminds me of those found under Lynn's nose keke ;p

On our way down ")
Omg!That's how the Daddies carry their kids here?

No comments: