Monday 21 April 2008

Goodbye!

Today's the last day for my friends' stay in Switzerland. Time flies, 11 days are over in a short time...I hope they've enjoyed their stay here. Judging from the amount of laughter and food intake (especially for Wendy hehe ;p), I guess it's a memorable trip for them. For Ms Wong, and perhaps even Wendy and Lynn, it could even be a start, for their next career, here in Zurich :)

So after their stay at Wengen, they came back to pack their luggage before their flight at 10pm.

A much neater state for Ms Wong's luggage. She had to pause for a long time before deciding how to pack her luggage, which has the biggest room space :)

Wendy, hope your you've managed to find your jam in your luggage, and in good shape. Need anymore let me know :)

Shifu's bag the most compact and organised of the lot. You haven't seen the amount of chocolates, biscuits and cheese she has bought...perhaps can open a mini mart liao ;p
Heard that she bought some chocs again at the supermart at the train station before departure.
Shifu indeed haha!

The quickest packer, Shawna! Her chocs & macaroons are still outside my windows thou...to chill ;p

Since it was still early and the weather is bright and sunny, we decided to take a walk by the park nearby our apt.

A photo standing in front of the apt's antique lift which can accommodate one person and one luggage at a time with a manual door you had to open it yourself.

Ms Wong's photo for her CV in Zurich ;D

Even the lady bug came to say 'Goodbye'.

A mini waterfall at a park nearby our apt.

Uncle Tan brought me here in the morning and we stood here for a while. And I tried to practice deep breathing here and you know what, one of the yoga instructions of deep breathing actually works - relax, breathe deeply and slowly, feel the energy going through your body and feel the heat. Slowly breathe out, releasing all the toxins in your body. And after a few breaths, somehow I could feel my hands getting warmer :)

Another solo pose for Ms Wong for her CV for Zurich ;>

The flowers are starting to bloom, indicating that spring is coming :)

Fwa, see the wind breezing through Ms Wong's hair?

Having a farewell meal together. Prepared by yours truly in a nifty :) Need improvement on my estimation of rice thou as it's my first time cooking for 6 pax. So they can all now be my witnesses and I can finally get rid of my 'liquid jelly' reputation :D
I suppose Wendy will still eat something on board the plane ya? ;D

Seems that Ms Wong's heart is still here. She almost left her hp in my apt if not for Uncle Tan remembering to take my mobile down in case the cabby call. And I guess she also misses her orange picanto so much that she...ok, I guess I shall leave it for you to find out from her or from her 3 other travel mates ;>
Thanks for the laughter, fond memories, good company, and of course, the food supplies you've brought here ;) Definitely have made time pass by quickly in the gloomy month. Guess I've to get used to the quietness and hearing noises from my stomach again :) If anyone of you have any withdrawal syndromes, feel free to come back again, the door is always open - till Sep of course hehe :>

Just managed to make get to know my other neighbour today whom you've seen her and her kid at the window...went to make friends with her since she bid my friends farewell today by the window together with her kid ;> But, she's moving out end Apr to another place! Haiya...this apt seems to house quite a number of temp stayers because of the high rental costs. Guess I've to explore 2nd and 3rd level to find out who else is staying here. Or maybe I should just go to the kids playground to make friends with the mummies there...when the weather is warmer.

Till then, we'll meet again in S'pore. Adieu!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helloo SK & ZW, many thanks for your warm hospitality. hope we didn't cause too much trouble for you. really enjoyed my time there, lots of laughter & daily zhung kuangs! haha..

weather's getting better, go out & have fun! =)
cya really soon.

p/s: vindicated le.. ur cooking has improved tremendously! ;p

Ah Kin said...

Of course not lah, if not for u gals, the house wld be sooo quiet, at least i didn't hear noises from my stomach for a few days ;p For a moment, i felt like a mama cooking meals for my girls hehe ;p

Glad that you gals enjoyed the trip and the time here :) Hope time will pass quickly and who knows Uncle Tan might find a post here quicker than you think. For the sake of your future, including Jingyi & Lynn's, and my company, will pressure Uncle Tan to look harder heh heh :)