Thursday 29 May 2008

Re-registering of NRIC at age 30

I just learnt from my friends that one would need to re-register their NRIC when one reaches 30 - applicable to all Singapore IC holders who have reached 30 years of age on or after 1 Jan 2002 and who have not been issued with a replacement IC within the last 10 years before hitting age 30. Anyway, I've emailed to ICA to request for deferment till I return and they have consented.

For those who are younger than me or hitting it soon ;), you might like to check out this website for more info:
Re-registration of NRIC

I don't remember if I had changed my ic before cos I thought I had lost mine once? Only remembered that the photo on the ID card is the maid-lookalike photo taken when I was in P6 ;p
Strange, Uncle Tan didn't have to do that thou, either that he could have forgotten since it's like 7 years ago hehe ;p

No comments: