Monday 17 September 2007

Krabi - Part 1

Made a last minute arrangement to Krabi 2 weeks ago for a 4D3N trip. It was low season though, but at least the hotels & beaches are less crowded.

We stayed in Aonang Buri Resort. A simple hotel with a swimming pool
& nothing else. I was surprised that when we reach at 9pm, they don't serve anymore food...

It's just a stone's throw away from the beach (that explains my worries about the possibility of a tsunami following the news of the earthquake). We were lucky that we came during the weekdays where we were upgraded to the deluxe room & there were fewer guests.


Preparing for the sun...yet still kena burnt.












Breakfast was simple with more variety over the weekend.
Made a little friend there too. Apparently she doesn't eat sausage or bread, only scramble eggs. Oh & she had a pair of eyes with 2 colours.

Here are the beaches. Though not as pristine as the one in Bintan (along Mayang Sari stretch), I'm still happy to step onto the soft sand & the cool waters. We didn't swim there though as the waves are kinda strong. The colours of the sand & sea simply wows me.







My hubby named this 'Cock Island' cos it resembles... ;p


The bridge I dreaded crossing everyday to get to the Centre for shopping & food. There were Big cracks, which I could get my feet through. Below is a canal with some boats.

Aonang Centre Point


No comments: