Thursday 20 September 2007

Back to work

Am back to work after a few months' rest. Sigh...still didn't manage to gain weight.

Well, felt kinda recharged & am happy to be involved in some upcoming events. Will provide more details when confirmed.

Anway, happen to see my colleague's wallpaper which is the Happy Tree Friends. Saw this grossly funny clip which made me laugh hilariously. Click on play & select the 3 buttons @ the sides.


Want one? Go to www.geocities.com/testiflash


Oh, as you can see in the comments box, apparently it's the 'preggy' season where 3 of my jie meis are now Mums-to-Be :) Well, I better start to work faster on my curriculum development so that they can be my potential customers haha ;) Good to see more mommies. Hope that the projects that my colleagues & I have done have encouraged positive perceptions towards parenthood :)

1 comment:

FlAmE$hOt said...

gain weight ??? lol you look good as you are !!