Thursday 27 September 2007

Contradiction

When I was working at home alone, I wish for the hustle & bustle of office life.
When I am back in the office, I wish to work at home with less distractions.

When I was at home, I'm grateful for the invention of email & MSN.
When I am in the office, I wish that email was never invented.

When I was not working, I yearn to work.
When I started working, I yearn to do the things that I want to do when I'm not working.

When I was not working, I had more time to spend & ended saving less.
When I started working, I had less time to spend & perhaps saved more.

When I was not working, my personal mail box became neater.
When I started working, my office mail box became neater.

When I was not working, I have more things to think about.
When I started working, the things to think about remain the same, just less time to think about.

The common factor - I'm still busy regardless of whether I work or not & my weight still remains pretty much the same.

Comment from hubby:
The bed in the guestroom is 'visible' when I was not working & it has become 'non-visible' when I started work.

No comments: