Monday 23 June 2008

Poor internet connection

Internet connection has been very unstable over the weekend...now just managed to get online and hope I won't be logged out so fast. It's very frustrating as I have to try many times before I can access to the internet and gets logged out so fast...sigh...now have problems trying to upload pictures as well.

The administrator would be resolving this issue by this Wed night where all the residents would be given passwords. Maybe it's because of the Euro Cup fever that the broadband has caused the traffic jam...or maybe my apt has more residents staying here now. Seems that the people here don't have to work, they are mostly at home as their TV seems to be on for almost the whole day...

Anyway, hope this will be resolved soon...realised I seem to rely on the internet quite heavily...not a good thing huh...

For those who have asked me to look for d stuff, I'll try my best to find them cos now it's summer sale time and it's kinda crowded with the tourists around...kinda miss the quiet shopping street and the cool air. Now it's like 30 deg celcius or so and not all shopping places have air con. So imagine the heat. Ok ok, shan't complain about the heat, otherwise some of you would say it's worse in SG. Ok, better stop here before access gets cut off again.

No comments: