Sunday 15 June 2008

Am back...from a short trip

Was away on a 3D2N short trip to Lausanne and Geneva and happen to drop by Fribourg. It was for me, a tiring trip with about 2hrs of train ride, numerous walking (with the backpack) and numerous stairs and elevations. I guess after this trip, my max tolerance level for train ride is less than 2 hrs. Not sure if it's the route to Bern which kinda cause my slight motion sickness when I arrive Lausanne. So it means I won't be travelling out of Switzerland (perhaps unless by plane ;p).

And when we returned to Zurich, it was like 'ah..home sweet home!' You'll know what I mean in the upcoming entries.

Well, need to sort out the pictures we took over the 3 days and with my ex-colleague coming to visit me on Wed, guess will take some time to update my blog :)

No comments: