Friday 24 October 2008

Dedicated to my Ah Dear

To the guy who...

kisses me goodnight before bedtime,
kisses me goodbye before going off to work,
closes the windows every morning to keep away the traffic noises so that wifey can continue to sleep,
waits for me at the void deck whenever I go home late,
helps with most of the housework and is an expert @ ironing,
is good at packing luggages,
blows warm air into my hands to keep them warm,
always somehow manages to find my misplaced items,
forgives readily when I make mistakes,
nags @ me endlessly,
listens willingly to my grouses, complaints, views...
supports me in whatever decisions I make,
isn't stingy with his hugs (exclusively to me of course ;p),
sings nonsensical 'opera' with me,
is sensitive to my feelings most of the time,
tolerates my mood swings,
tries his best to answer all my odd or hypothetical questions,
has made me see the best and worst in myself,
has adapted to my messiness,
gets tickled at my little tantrums,
is patient with my impatience,
makes me laugh with his @$#%^ acts haha ;D
shares his thoughts and feelings with me (thou needed some prompting @ times),
has strong faith in our relationship...

Thank you Ah Dear, for these little acts of love and for accepting who I am despite my many repeated FAQ on "Why choose me?" hehe :p

Wishing you a Happy 3rd year anniversary and thanks for the little gesture :)

Think these clips might bring back some fond memories of our stay in Zurich ;>

My first meal in Switzerland prepared by Uncle Tan



The Aftermath...

No comments: