Thursday 25 October 2007

Kids for Character, Character for Kids

It seems that there are many events happening on 3 Nov, especially so for this year. There's the Women's Fair by Simply Her, Hey! Baby 2007 by MediaCorp TV, my friend's housewarming and there's also the family seminar by NTUC Childcare and The Little Skool-House Int'l.

For me, I have it all planned. Will go to the Simply Her Fair with my colleagues the day before. Then attend the 'Kids for Character, Character for Kids!' seminar, to learn something that might come in handy for my future lobang :) And then off to my friend's housewarming.

I was told that this seminar was well-received where it had attracted more than 500 people last year. This year, the theme would be 'Enthusiastic and Engaged: Supporting Young Children's Positive Approaches to Learning' & they have invited Dr Marilou Hyson, an acclaimed international speaker & other early childhood education experts as speakers who will touch on fun & creative approaches to support the development of values & character.

Here are the details for the seminar if you're keen to attend.

Date : Sat, 3 Nov 07
Time : 9am- 12pm (Registration starts at 8.30am)
Venue : Orchid Country Club
To register, you could contact Lynn at 6391 9244/ Stacia at 6391 9248 or email to
info@littleskoolhouse.com


You can click on the poster to see an enlarged version.

No comments: