Monday 25 January 2010

I don't swallow




The new nurse was intrigued by this little useful tool I've brought along with me since the day I've started medication at the polyclinic.

Bought from Guardian a few years back, it has been a very useful tool for people who can't master the skill of pill swallowing.

It has 3 functions - it grinds (pic 1), cuts (pic 2) and stores pills (pic 3). It's amazing how a simple action of twisting this little tool, a pill can turn into the powder form quite easily. And I'm very grateful to the person who has invented this little useful tool. Otherwise, I'd be carrying a mortar everyday to the treatment room.

Because of the numbness of my right leg, I was given additional pills to counteract the side effect. Fortunately it was the tiny vit B pills and not the yucky white pills.

2 months......I wish it could be over with a blink of an eye.
Would be going for a review this Thurs at this little TB Centre located near Novena...still holding on to that liiiiiitle glimpse of hope that it could be a wrong diagnosis......

No comments: