Thursday 4 December 2008

Learn learn learn

I appreciate my friends and colleagues’ concern when they read my last entry and I thought perhaps the entry may have sounded too emo. Actually it was just a grouse but after hearing comments from some my colleagues and re-reading the entry, I decided to remove the entry to prevent any damage. Definitely it wasn’t meant to be a gossip or a blaming entry.

Seriously, I thought it might turn out to be a positive thing since this might spur me to move out of my comfort zone. I've colleagues coming to me and advise me against making impulsive decision simply because of a funny character. I really appreciate that. Well that person might be part of the reason, but definitely not the entire reason.

I’m feeling much better now really and thanks for all your concern :) I guess learning how to manage and work with someone needs time and adjustments. I should get rid of my personal baggage and biasness and try to see more of the person's positive traits rather than be influenced by previous incidences. It’s not easy after having heard so much thou ;p but if I don’t learn, I may feel even more miserable.

Hmm…I think for future entries that are meant to ventilate, I should save it as draft and read it a few days later to make sure that it is as objective as possible before hitting the "Publish" button. The purpose of my blog is to share my personal thoughts and feelings and not meant to hurt anyone. Even my biasness towards Ah Tiongs has reduced ok!

So pls don’t guess who I’m talking about as it’s a summary of the not-so-nice people I’ve met over the years. I’m sure most companies have these funny characters as well right? I can imagine seeing a smile on the faces of my ex ex ex colleagues :)

In any case, for those who don't know what's going on, it's ok. It's over and let's move on :)

No comments: