Sunday 26 July 2009

Photography Service

Announcing......

The start of my friend's photography service KC Photography

If you or your friends, relatives, family members, colleagues, company etc. would like to engage a freelance professional photographer for events, graduation ceremonies, ROMs, actual day weddings, family portraits or glamour shots. please feel free to give her a call to find out more or check out her rates.
No obligations of course :)

She has been my personal photographer, or rather, our family photographer for the past 10 years which goes from our vacation shoots to crazy home DIY studio shoots (with Uncle Tan as a busker, my mum as a college student, one of my cousins as a kimono dancer etc.) to my mum's personal portfolio to me and my brother's graduation photos, ROM photos and actual day wedding shoots including my brother's upcoming wedding next year.

She's also good in taking sports photos as seen in the recent AYG event. You can check out her past portfolio at her blog:


If you like her service, please feel free to help spread the word around too =)

No comments: